cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed awful for over two weeks now

Sophomore

Re: Speed awful for over two weeks now

I may have had it out with some people on here, but it's only because of utter frustration.

Could I please get a switch deal too?

Cory

I just checked my sent folder here and see I PM'd you both our promotional pricing plus some additional special offerings because of your situation with current performance. That was sent on 3/20/17. I re-sent it just now and clarified on a few things. Please respond to me via PM with your plan choice so that I can make the upgrade order today.

Thanks

Amanda

Sophomore

@Amanda I got the first message and I see where you have sent another with some different information so I'll have to look into that.

I did also ask if the 2-ish Mbps that I'm seeing now is the new norm or if you had heard anything more from the engineers.

You had also mentioned in a previous thread about some billing adjustments so I wanted to check on that too. 

I'm just trying to get and weigh all of my options. 

Thanks for the support @C0RR0SIVE!!

Sophomore

Amanda, did you send me an email too?  There's 318 emails but it looks like it's just the postings from here

Distinguished Professor IV

@dhorwath

If she sent you the message(s) as well, it should be in your Private Messages on here.  The little envelope icon on the upper right of the page is for your Private Messages.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

dhorwath - check your PMs

Cory, I've replied to you via PM.

Thanks

Amanda

Sophomore

@Amanda

I sent you a PM last week but I wanted to ping you here too just to make sure you got it.
Assistant Professor

@coryedwards1978 wrote:
@Amanda

I sent you a PM last week but I wanted to ping you here too just to make sure you got it.

Beginning to think @Amanda has been promoted past answering here or way too busy with other tasks. Maybe @Liz will help.

Professor

@BirdDog wrote:

@coryedwards1978 wrote:
@Amanda

Beginning to think @Amanda has been promoted past answering here or way too busy with other tasks. Maybe @Liz will help.

I get the same impression, that Amanda's been lifted out of the answering pit.    @Liz seems to be all by herself. May the Force be with her.

Sophomore

Thanks for the heads up @maratsade and @BirdDog. A prompt response hasn't always been the case anyway but I just wanted to make sure it didn't get missed. Either @Amanda or @Liz can help me out so that will be fine either way.