cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speeds i can expect to get

Re: Speeds i can expect to get

Sure be nice to get more then .50 mb a sec download speed.

Hi Evan,

If you call 866.347.3292 to cancel within 30 days, you can request to apply the trial period and have your ETF waived. As a backup, for your assurance, I'll create a case which will note that you should be allowed to cancel with no ETF as long as you cancel within 30 days. If there are any concerns about that, do post back so we can sort it out for you. I'll post your case number once it's up.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Don't do it, paying $75 a month and can't even load facebook the last two days. it will work ok for a while,  and then it doesn't. but still paying every month. so sick of hughesnet

Good morning Evan,

Here's your case number you may reference: 48068389  I've linked this thread and explained your concerns in that case. Feel free to come back to the community if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hello custombottling, we are separating your post into a new thread so that we can focus your specific concern, Miles

Please reference the new conversation here: No call backs on slow speeds
New Poster

Run from HughesNet as far as you can, it has got to be the worst internet service in the world.