Did you mean: 
Ricky
Tutor

Speeds way out of wack.

Speed are way out of wack
29 REPLIES 29
Ricky
Tutor

Speeds are good now. Not good overall. Lets see what the tweaks have done.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Usually don't do speed tests but here are a couple of  quickies:

Beam 13, Gateway is FLG

I'm on the Ultra plan that seems to be no longer available in my immediate location.
Considering that most of beam 13 is over Lake Michigan methinks the Perch now have discovered the Internet. Could be the Salmon but I think they have better things to do 🙂

Pawnee County

Sea Gulls those pesky little birds use the Internet just to mess with humans.  They are the Farangi of birds. 
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

They also "dive bomb" and they are good at it.
Suckers got my new truck:

Now that just isn't right !
Ricky
Tutor

Speeds seem to have rebounded. At least for now they have. I will have to do min. test since I am over my usage for this time of my cycle now from all the testing.
Ricky
Tutor

Liz, any new word on the tweaks?
Amanda

Hi Ricky,

Liz won't be in until Monday, but fortunately she has me copied on her escalations. An e-mail came in yesterday around noon letting her know that the performance improvement changes were implemented early morning Tuesday (7/26). 

Since you've been testing so much and ran out of data, I will be applying tokens to your account for that. If you're still experiencing connectivity concerns, please let me know and we can re-escalate.

Thanks,
Amanda
Ricky
Tutor

Thanks Amanda for the update and tokens. Much appreciated! I just ran a test while typing this and speed is still good.

Thank you!
Liz

Good morning Ricky,

Thank you for confirming that speeds are good again for you, I let the engineers know. Feel free to contact us again if you need anything.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!