cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Code 23.1.1

Liz

Re: State Code 23.1.1

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for this update. The latest adjustment from last week should have resolved the 23.1.1 code, but I still see that it popped up yesterday. I'll send up your observations to engineering for their input.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Jeff_T
Sophomore

@Liz

Yes the modem required a reset today and my PC's onboard data monitor registered over 50MB of data usage (upload/download combined) before I had even opened a browser.

I believe I can alleviate this in the short term and I will move on while your engineering works on it.

So that brings me to the question of speed I mentioned earlier in this thread, I know from what I have read that HughesNet are having speed issues, do I need to start my own thread on that subject or wait while the main issue is resolved. The symptoms match what most are experiencing, speeds below 1Mbs in the afternoon and evening but much better in the mornings.

Liz

Good morning Jeff,

Thanks for the updates! Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Jeff_T
Sophomore

@Liz

My billing period started today and when I checked data usage on MyAccount it says I have used 5MB of anytime data and 2MB of Bonus data (which is odd because the bonus time has not started yet for this month).

SS1_1-16.jpgSS2_1-16.jpgSS3_1-16.jpgSS4_1-16.jpg

Liz

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for these screenshots, let me send this over to engineering.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Jeff_T
Sophomore

@Liz

These are when I got back to the PC at 1:20 PM, I am using an alternate IP as my HughesNet won't connect right now (although status is 0.0.0) . We have about 2 inches of snow here I don't know whether that wo cause an issue.

SS5_1-16.jpgSS6_1-16.jpgSS7_1-16.jpgSS8_1-16.jpg

Liz

Ah, is there snow on the dish? I was getting a "bad alignment" diagnosis a short while ago, first time seeing that on your site. Dish obstructions, like snow, can give that reading.

Jeff_T
Sophomore

@Liz arranged for a tech to come out and adjust my dish a little over a week ago which seems to have resolved my state code problem, thanks.

View solution in original post