Hughesnet Community

State code 21.2.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSRanch

State code 21.2.0

About a week ago we had a service interruption. Service restored but have had no internet since. Multiple calls and doing the same actions and told to wait 24 hours with customer service. The modem, though reinstalled and re registered multiple times still shows up as not recognized. HELP!
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The official HughesNet reps are on this site M-F during business hours, so it will be Monday at the earliest when you will hear from them.  

DSRanch wrote:
About a week ago we had a service interruption. Service restored but have had no internet since. Multiple calls and doing the same actions and told to wait 24 hours with customer service. The modem, though reinstalled and re registered multiple times still shows up as not recognized. HELP!

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Could you recheck your statecode?  21.2.0 doesn't exist... The only one that has a x.x.0 at the end, is the fully operational statecode if I am not mistaken.

Liz

Good morning DSRanch, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your locally assigned dealer will reach out to you to schedule an appointment. 

Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!