cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Meter

Re: Status Meter

I don't mind that it is changed to the first of the month (I still had 41% of my October cycle so did you take that off my November bill when you made this change I didn't ask for?)  as I did NOT call (no phones in Stehekin) and make that change in August and as of October 15th (our old change over date) I was still on the 15th time frame with my notice that my bill had been generated.

An explanation of, this phone call change, to my account  would be interesting. The only call I have made  (first week in October)  had to do with my being down lake (60 miles from my home and computer) and not being able to access my account because the password didn't work. After  a lot of time, on the phone and on hold, I was told a support person would call back to help with that change. No call from them (for the next 2 days) as of my return to my home (NO PHONE) so no call. Tried the "chat with us" ploy and get error you can not access chat at this time. I do hope to get my password working so next time I go out I will be able to get to my email. As calling does no good, can't access the "chat" so am hoping it can be done by email. Tried getting into my account but  can't without the password, I didn't change, I can't get in there either. Very frustrating company to deal with in many ways.

Hello Rene,

Perhaps I am not looking at the correct account - the phone number listed on here ends in 9699, is that the right one? If I am looking at the wrong one, I will search again and get back to you, just let us know.

Thanks
Amanda

Hi, no that is the wrong ending to the number listed with my account. So the 100% starting the first of the month is still not explained. Not liking the way this is going as I am feeling like I am just gona be out the 41% of my October 15 to November 15th cycle. ;(

Hi Rene,

I looked by the phone number on another account for you and found the right one. So it looks like your allowance did reset ahead of time, sometimes this happens when our engineers make updates or changes to the network and they just reset everyone on that particular gateway. However, your data will still refill back to 100% again on the 15th (so, you actually have extra this month!) I am sorry for the confusion.

I believe the quickest way to check this is by browsing to '192.168.0.1' in your web browser, then clicking on Download Allowance near the bottom of your HN9000 Modem Homepage. Here is a screenshot of your page:

Thanks
Amanda

Thanks for your help. I actually go here all the time. Month to month I am always trying to figure out why we fap but it is always a puzzle.
Highlighted

Hi Rene,

Maybe I can help. Our usual steps are to write down how much data you have, then unplug the LAN cable from your modem while you sleep or are at work. When you come back home or need to use the computer again, plug in a laptop or PC directly into your modem and see how much data you have left. If your status meter has not moved, try leaving a device connected (one at a time) to figure out which one could be eating up your usage faster than normal. If there is usage while the modem is unplugged, let us know and we can have someone investigate it ASAP. I'll attach a step by step image on how to do this - it is the best and fastest way to narrow down the problem.