Hughesnet Community

Status meter 6.5.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MOJO

Status meter 6.5.0

The 6.5.0 Status Meter is of no use to me...can't use it, never worked at all when I downloaded it and was just a pain in the rump...sorry. I'm sticking with 6.2.0, works great for me. Windows XP SP3.

My question you ask?

How do I get rid of the little pop up that comes up when I reboot my computer...it's a bit annoying? Thanks and keep up the good work.
8 REPLIES 8
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

MOJO,

As of right now there is no way to stop or disable the reminder popup.  Perhaps someone will configure a workaround or develop a registry tweak, but until then...

johnquiney

Can I download 6.2.0 Status meter?  I deleted it when I downloaded 6.5.0 and 6.5.0 tells me, "HughesNet Status Meter is not a valid WIN32 application".  Thanks, MOJO and GabeU
GabeU

GabeU

Here's the direct link to the hosting site...

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/zjZNJSle/file.html

Chris11
Alum

Hi MOJO,

Sorry, as mentioned there is not yet a way. Your not the only one who has suggested it. The status meter in general is currently being discussed on how we can improve it based on the feedback from this new update. Hopefully we can gain some traction and get back to you guys soon. Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Chris 
MOJO

Thanks for the replies folks...
anvilcreek

Chris, On the new status meter when I select "Purchase Tokens" it comes up with 2 tabs for Free Tokens, but shows them as 500mb.  I only get 333mb/day and it doesn't seem to work to purchase them from there anyway.  That is a problem I've been having with the new status meter.
Cindy
Chris11
Alum

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the feedback.

- Chris