Thank you for this screenshot and reporting that this is happening. We'll investigate further.
I'll frequently get that when using the download status meter but never from the myAccount meter.
Yes, it is the Status Meter, I always get the error there after all the changes. The myAccount link works.
Thanks for indicating this is only happening on the downloaded Status Meter. Can you please let me know which version you're running? And you're on Win 10, yes?
I checked on our Win 10 in the lab and I'm not getting a similar message, so I'll let our devs know of this as well.
Same thing for me. Using version 6.6.0. Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
Edit: Laptop, also with Windows 10 Pro 64bit and Status Meter version 6.6.0, doing the same thing.
2nd Edit: Notebook, with Windows 8.1 64 bit and Status Meter verison 6.6.0, doing the same thing.
All three saying "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR".
Meter version 6.6 and Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit here. Been an issue at least since @maratsade first posted it.
Noticed mine says "Internal Server Error" versus a general error like martasade posted.
Instead of the error mine now shows absoutely nothing. LOL.
I restarted it, but to no avail. Getting Gen5 installed some time this morning, so maybe after that it will be okay.