Status meter error/tokens

Professor

Re: Status meter error/tokens

"Instead of the error mine now shows absoutely nothing.  LOL."

Looks very clean and neat! LOL

Professor

@BirdDog wrote:

LOL, mine is now blank like Gabe's so they've done something.

Cleaned up the error.  Smiley LOL

Associate Professor

Assistant Professor

Hello @Liz, just wondering if this is still being worked. Mine is still blank, no error though.

Hmmm still blank. Let me inform the devs about this. I'll send them the screenshot I saw earlier in the thread with the blank Status Meter. Thank you for checking in with me.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning BirdDog,

Just pinged the devs on this since I haven't heard back since last week. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

Thanks Liz, still a blank here.

blank token page.JPG

Associate Professor

Good morning BirdDog,

Good news, our engineers have determined the cause to the token screen showing up blank. They've developed a new version of the Usage Meter that addresses this, but the ETA on the release has yet to be determined. The new Usage Meter will have to be tested first. If I hear anything on the live release, I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Liz

Assistant Professor

That's good news Liz. Testing first is a good approach Smiley Wink.