cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status meter not updating

Highlighted
Freshman

Status meter not updating

When I open my status meter and click on Usage History on the left to see my daily use all I get is a screen with the spokes spinning claiming that it is graphing  It never does.  The last time I was able to see my daily use was on Nov. 9.  I monitor my use at least every other day. How can I fix this.  I've already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling.

This is all I get.

10 REPLIES 10
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Status meter not updating

At times it seems that the "history" portion of the Download Status Meter has trouble connecting.

You could try exiting the DSM and then restarting it from your All Programs menu.

You also can check usage history after logging into your Dashboard under the "usage" tab:

http://my.hughesnet.com/

Upload:

Download:

Freshman

The screen you are showing above will not update either.  I have tried to do that multiple times.  Same problem with loading the usage history from Programs menu.  

Hi rntaustin,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We do want to help get to the bottom of this. I've already run remote diagnostics and found that all on that end looks fine. I am seeing the same thing, the lack of usage data since 11/9. I've already escalated your case up to our engineers for their assistance with this. I'll post back if we need more info or once I get an update.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Thanks, Liz

You're welcome. Smiley Happy We'll keep in touch.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Now when I click on the status meter it shows up in my tool box, but won't actually open at all.

Right click on its icon. Then left click on Open.

Good morning rntaustin,

Thanks for this update, I'll pass this on to our engineers and see if they have any insight on this or if they have any updates on your case.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Hi rntaustin,

Could please confirm that you can see your usage from after 11/9? I'm seeing your usage data now.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz