Did you mean: 

Status meter won't open on android tablet

Status meter won't open on android tablet

Status meter downloads but won't open on my galaxy tab 4
8 REPLIES 8
Alum

Re: Status meter won't open on android tablet

Hi kerri,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! The status meter is only available on a Windows or Mac computer. Phones, tablets, and other mobile devices are not compatible with the status meter. You do have the option to log into the support center at: 

http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com 

From there, on your tablet you can navigate to the usage tab and view your hourly usage charts. I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Chris

Thanks for the quick reply. Would you happen to know if there's a reliable app for that?
Alum

Hi kerri,

I am not too sure when it comes to apps on mobile devices. I did a quick google search and found these:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=android+app...

I would take a quick glance at the first couple of results(not any that are listed as ads) and their reviews. However these apps, at least when used to test download and upload speeds will not be very accurate. They are made mainly to test ground based ISP connections like Comcast, Verizon, etc. Android devices have their own data management tools and apps that work pretty well, however they are not all in one place. If any of those work for you let us know.

Thank you,
Chris

So I have a tablet . .. it won't open on mine . .
Alum

Hi Katherrinne,

Can you clarify what won't open? Are you speaking of the URL I posted?

- Chris

See Scott Howard's link to Dataleft in Google's Play Store. It's just what I needed.

Thank you Scott. It works just fine.