Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status meter

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Status meter

Sally, there is a "trick" however on the "free" tokens.
When a Token is "issued" it is deposited here:

The "trick" is, as I recall, you can only allow 6 Free tokens to build up here.
If allowed, the 7th and more will just spill over and be lost.

A Max of six can reside in the original deposit location.

Therefor they need to be "used", in this sense, it is really a "move".

When a Token is "used" it is "moved" or added if your prefer, to your "Token Bytes Available" data bucket.

You have three sources of data:

#1: Anytime Bytes (8am to 2am)
#2: Bonus Bytes (2am to 8am)
#3: Token Bytes Available (used when Anytime Bytes are depleted)

You can see this in the "At A Glance" Meter:

It can be found in the Download Status Meter:

It can be found in the SCC:

The only way to lose "Token Data" after it has be "used" (read moved) is to use it to automatically avoid FAP.

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Charles,
The new Download Status Meter has a different "view" when accessing Tokens than in past versions.
In the past you had a view like this:

In it you could see the number of remaining Tokens, you could see that number drop as transactions were performed.

The new meter just shows the "category", the little "notifier" flashes very quickly on the screen then is gone.

That is why I prefer using the "at a glance" meter that still shows the change in numbers and the "transaction notifier" persists until clicked on (as of this past month)
Scott Howell

In the interim, consider using this free Android widget: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tgifriday.dataleft
jabjpzkbb

When I buy tokens, it does not show up in token bytes available.  It doesn't show up any where.  I checked my invoice and it would appear that the two tokens I attempted to purchase didn't show up there either.  I went to the site the first person suggested, and all it said was that my service plan doesn't support release tokens, but I'm not even sure if that's the same thing.
jabjpzkbb

well, I bought them through the website instead of the meter this time and it seems to be working properly now.  Though I will be in quite a state if I find I am charged for 3 tokens, only one of which worked...
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

janski5559
New Poster

Im ready to dump HughesNet too.  I had HughesNet since 2012 and six months into this I decided It was not for me.  I think the only other internet service up here is Comcast, and I sure as heck do not want them.  Oh but now there is AT& T. Good Luck everyone!!
janski5559
New Poster

Im ready to dump HughesNet too.  I had HughesNet since 2012 and six months into this I decided It was not for me.  I think the only other internet service up here is Comcast, and I sure as heck do not want them.  Oh but now there is AT& T. Good Luck everyone!!
afrac2004

HOW CAN I INCREASE MY TOKENS