cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sticky post for Token buying and usage instructions?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Sticky post for Token buying and usage instructions?

This is just an idea, but might it not help if there were a sticky post that explained how to buy data tokens, where they show up, and how they're used?  

Token related questions aren't infrequent.  I could have sworn that either Liz or Amanda wrote out some token instructions recently, but I couldn't find the post, and someone asked in a PM about an issue they were having with buying tokens, but not seeing them show up.  

The Support information regarding data tokens is very basic.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sticky post for Token buying and usage instructions?

@GabeU wrote:

This is just an idea, but might it not help if there were a sticky post that explained how to buy data tokens, where they show up, and how they're used?  

I nominate@GabeU to write one.  Smiley Embarassed)>

Gabe, 

Thank you for the suggestion! We are working with our marketing team to update the Data Token FAQ.

-Jay

@gaines_wright wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

Oh, heck no!  It would end up being three pages long.  Though I try to be as thorough as possible with instructions, they can sometimes get a little long winded.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Thanks @Jay !!!  

@GabeU wrote:

@gaines_wright wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

Oh, heck no!  It would end up being three pages long.  Though I try to be as thorough as possible with instructions, they can sometimes get a little long winded.  

But IMO you did so well with your instructions on how to use testmy.net 

And it's only fair too.  The last time I posted a "Woudn't be nice if"  suggestion here, I ended up doing it myself.  Rather lamely, I would the first to admit.  Smiley Embarassed)>