Hughesnet Community

Sticky post for Token buying and usage instructions?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Sticky post for Token buying and usage instructions?

This is just an idea, but might it not help if there were a sticky post that explained how to buy data tokens, where they show up, and how they're used?  

Token related questions aren't infrequent.  I could have sworn that either Liz or Amanda wrote out some token instructions recently, but I couldn't find the post, and someone asked in a PM about an issue they were having with buying tokens, but not seeing them show up.  

The Support information regarding data tokens is very basic.  

5 REPLIES 5

@GabeU wrote:

This is just an idea, but might it not help if there were a sticky post that explained how to buy data tokens, where they show up, and how they're used?  

I nominate@GabeU to write one.  :>)>

GabeU

@gaines_wright wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

Oh, heck no!  It would end up being three pages long.  Though I try to be as thorough as possible with instructions, they can sometimes get a little long winded.  

@GabeU wrote:

@gaines_wright wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

Oh, heck no!  It would end up being three pages long.  Though I try to be as thorough as possible with instructions, they can sometimes get a little long winded.  

But IMO you did so well with your instructions on how to use testmy.net 

And it's only fair too.  The last time I posted a "Woudn't be nice if"  suggestion here, I ended up doing it myself.  Rather lamely, I would the first to admit.  :>)>

Jay

Gabe, 

Thank you for the suggestion! We are working with our marketing team to update the Data Token FAQ.

-Jay

GabeU

Thanks @Jay !!!