cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on engineer to call us. Service hasn't worked since install 2 weeks ago

Highlighted
New Poster

Still waiting on engineer to call us. Service hasn't worked since install 2 weeks ago

Pretty frustrating. Less than 1mbps dl since it was installed.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Still waiting on engineer to call us. Service hasn't worked since install 2 weeks ago

Hi jgrichardson67,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to look into this for you, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can review your account notes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Re: Still waiting on engineer to call us. Service hasn't worked since install 2 weeks ago

Hi jgrichardson67,

Thanks for sending me your SAN. I looked at your notes and saw that they did try to call the number ending in 85 last Friday and left a voicemail with a number and PIN for you to call back to continue troubleshooting.

At your convenience, please give us a call back and reference this case number to pick up where you left off: 130981608.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Good morning jgrichardson67,

Just following up on your case and I'm glad to see we've reached out to you and dispatched a tech for your site this weekend. I hope it goes well!

-Liz