cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped receiving email notifications

Highlighted

Re: Stopped receiving email notifications

maratsade,

Don't know what you have til' it's gone, right? Lol!

Just to check, have you looked into your junk/spam folder to see if they somehow ended up there? They're not seeing what would be wrong, and want to make sure it's not there before we proceed.

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

LOL! You might be dating yourself, @Remy , but you're right!

https://youtu.be/xWwUJH70ubM

And no, the notifications aren't in the spam folder. Seems I have broken Webmail. 

They paved paradise And put up a parking lot With a pink hotel, a boutique And a swinging hot spot Don't it always seem to go That you don't know what you've...
Highlighted
Associate Professor

I want mine to stop... lol

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:

I want mine to stop... lol

Not only will you now get this reply notification, I'm going to edit this reply on the hour, EVERY HOUR, for 42 days, so you keep getting them!  LOL.

J/K!  

Or am I?

Laugh.jpg

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

maratsade,

It took a little while to get a response, but according to our engineers, they believe they have the problem fixed. Please let me know if you're able to receive notifications now!

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted

Hi Remy,

I should've received a notification in Webmail about your post as soon as you posted it (they used to be instantaneous), but I did not, so I think it's still broken.  My last notification from HughesNet Community Mailer is still dated July 26. 

Highlighted

@Remy

I've been getting test emails from Zimbra and others, and those work, but emails never stopped working.  What doesn't work is community notifications for kudos, replies to posts I'm subscribed to, and notices of PMs. 

Highlighted

maratsade,

Very interesting. I'll send this info up, thank you for the update!

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade 

You may have already done this, but just in case, have you checked the settings regarding the notifications, or even tried toggling them, as in turning them off, saving your settings, then turning them back on and saving your settings again?  

Just in case it may help, these are my settings (two snapshots)...

Settings1.JPG

Settings2.JPG

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

I checked them and also reset them, but it didn't make a difference...

@GabeU wrote:

You may have already done this, but just in case, have you checked the settings regarding the notifications, or even tried toggling them, as in turning them off, saving your settings, then turning them back on and saving your settings again?