Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped receiving email notifications

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Stopped receiving email notifications

@maratsade wrote:

I checked them and also reset them, but it didn't make a difference... 

Bummer.  Smiley Sad 

It was worth a try.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

@maratsade 

I think I jinxed myself.  Now I'm not receiving reply notifications either.  The last one I received was from 10:14AM this morning.  There have been a few replies since then, which I didn not receive. 

And here's something REALLY interesting. Though I also received a reply notification from 8:25AM this morning, the 8:25AM notification is the last one shown in my hughes.net email.  I forward my hughes.net emails to my MSN email.  How I got a reply notification from 10:14AM forwarded to my MSN email when it's not even showing in my hughes.net email is beyond me.  It's like it triggered my hughes.net email just enough to have it forwarded to my MSN address, but not actually leave the message at hughes.net.  Really weird.

MSN email...

MSN.JPG

hughes.net email...

Hughes.JPG

But again, nothing since then.  I should have had three more, including one from about an hour ago.  

Don't worry, if it keeps going on I'll start my own topic, but I just thought it was interesting that this was now happening with me too.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Sorry to hear that, @GabeU .  I hope it's a only temporary glitch for you. 

I had gotten two test emails from Zimbra but I never saw them in Webmail, just in the account I get Webmail forwarded to.  Other test emails that were sent from Webmail to Webmail got forwarded without a problem. And I'd like to say it's a bit creepy to see that techs are getting into my Webmail and sending emails.  The power of the back door, I guess. Eeek.  Smiley Surprised

Highlighted

@maratsade 

I successfully sent a couple of emails to my hughes.net email, so I know it's still working, or at least for that kind of thing, but sure enough, there were thirteen Community notifications I should have gotten today, but didn't.  

Highlighted

Well, that stinks. I haven't gotten a single community notification since 7/26.

Highlighted

@Liz , This is happening again, with a twist: I stopped getting notifications here in the community.  The last one was 2 hours ago. After that notification, there were two other events (one kudo, one mention), that didn't trigger a notification in the notifications feed (https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notificationfeed/page).

Highlighted

Hmmm interesting. Has my reply triggered a notification?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Nope.  

@Liz wrote:

Hmmm interesting. Has my reply triggered a notification?

-Liz

Highlighted

I'd double check your Notification Settings to makes sure everything looks good there.

Click your community icon>My Settings>Subscriptions and Notifications>Notification Settings

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Everything looks good there. 

2020-10-20_15-14-29.png

@Liz wrote:

I'd double check your Notification Settings to makes sure everything looks good there.

Click your community icon>My Settings>Subscriptions and Notifications>Notification Settings

-Liz