cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming issues

Highlighted

Re: Streaming issues

Christopher it's been awhile since I checked Facebook settings they may have added something along those lines or you could be thinking of the Facebook Purity app that cleans facebook up fairly well and gives added control to some settings Smiley Happy Always nice to learn something new, Hope you have a great day as well!!
Highlighted

Melisa,  it was just an accident i even came across it , and really do not know how i did it, just saw the HD and Sd  and just clicked on it, LOL !!  and a good morning to you and will transfer your post to another file for future use  so i thank you on that part also !!!
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Amazon SD uses about 800MB for 45 minutes which is quite steep. I only use it when I can't find something anyplace else and then download only during the Bonus time. I set their downloader to start, put the laptop to sleep, have it set to wake after 2AM and it resumes downloading. Smiley Happy

The best thing is you can actually download and watch later unlike the streaming services.
Highlighted

Hi Geoffrey,

Our legal page explains the Fair Access Policy, but we also have another webpage that shows a breakdown of how much data popular activities actually use (2nd link)

I hope this answers your question

http://legal.hughesnet.com/FairAccessPolicyGen4.cfm

http://www.hughesnet.com/index.cfm?page=Plans-Options

Thank you
Amanda
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

I have no problems watching movies from Netflix and TV shows from YouTube I can't get over broadcast stations.
Very few movies I ever watch more than once. Dusty old DVDs on the shelf. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Wow,

I took a bad turn then somewhere !

We have around 2000 DVDs and "sets"

Watching Miami Vice complete set now.

(also have Mr. Ed, Bewitched, Superman (the old TV series) among a boat load of others)

If you can't stream it then you have to own it.

One thing about getting old ... you can watch then again and its all brand new Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Mr Ed, Bewitched, Superman?  OMG!
They have MeTV and This stations here that play that them constantly I don't care for that old stuff myself.
Batman......Pow! Bang! Zap!  LOL!
Highlighted

We do the same thing here! Buy what we want for movies and series. I just got CSI Los Vegas this year - we make the series our Christmas present as a ROT.  Last year it was NCIS. So all we have to do is add to those as they come out seasonal.

Purgatory I love the old series! You just can't beat originals..   Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Purgatory, if you really like NCIS    the you gotta get the movie  <The Presidio >  think you really like it .   A younger Gibbs
Highlighted

Sorry ,it was FireFoxxy, who was into NCIS, My mistake  but it is a great movie !!!! though  !!!