cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sucky Service but it's all we can get in our area!

Honorary Alumnus

Re: Sucky Service but it's all we can get in our area!

Tesla had some rather interesting ideas

That he did but was ahead of his time. I guess. However when someone like JP Morgan tells you to take a hike it is time to take a personal inventory break and determine if you have lost your "center".

Of course they said old Albert was a bit of a dreamer .......

Alum

Hi jjbovenzi,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting your feedback. Satellite internet does take getting used to especially in contrast to cable. Seems like you needed to rant a bit and that is fine. If you do need help and further assistance in the future feel free to use us as a resource. We are always willing to help you get the most out of your service.

Thank you,
Chris
Highlighted
Freshman

sgoshe, SAC the now defunct MAD group.  They wanted to nuke the world with their Mutual Assured Destruction.   Not very social or humane.  Communication was not their strong point.
Assistant Professor

What the heck does politics and government military foreign policy of the time have to do with my technical education and background? Foreign policy doesn't change established electronics theory and physics. You are all over the place with your replies. As soon as someone answers you then you go off on some tangent that has nothing to do with the actual discussion. I'm done responding to you. Best wishes.

Fuk off

2am to 8am is free then y is it still slow