cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supposed to be unlimited...

Supposed to be unlimited...

I was led to believe that there was not a data cap, much to my surprise I found out about he limitations from the installer after he completed the initial set-up. Could I please get a review of the phone call with the service rep at the time of ordering as I believe I was misled and would like to discontinue the service. The serial number on the modem is B30010778156AG
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Supposed to be unlimited...

This company may not supply you with what you have asked for! I have been going round and round with them since January when I asked about the international calling because of my wife being from Central America. The workers will fib their way to a sale and I believe the FCC should get involved !! I have been in contact with the BBB about the company's practices and only then do they even do something, which was very little and not to my satisfaction.

Good morning 3monkies,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear that happened, we're happy to look into this for you. I'll keep you posted on the sales call review.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi 3monkies,

I got a fast turnaround on the sales call review for you. While the sales rep did provide the data amount when pitching the plan, later in the call after you asked about the data allowance, the sales rep did not fully explain and did say you would have "unlimited access". Technically we don't cut off your internet when your data allowance has been exceeded, we only reduce the speeds, but yes, using the term "unlimited" is misleading. I do apologize for this misunderstanding, and I thank you for bringing this up. The sales rep will receive coaching so that this may be avoided in the future.

You may call at anytime at your convenience to cancel your service: 866.347.3292 Please reference your case number, 49923007, as it has instructions from corporate to let you cancel without the Early Termination Fee. Please don't hesitate to post back if you have additional concerns, we're happy to help.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

This should be a class action!. I wish I could discontinue the service with out fees.
Associate Professor

this review seems a little made up after a little checking It seems that a few company's have falsified reviews on their behalf gees go figure but only with their best interest not the costumer
Honorary Alumnus

Review ????

What "review"  are you referring to ?

Assistant Professor

Boy oh boy you don't even read the thread, you just want post negative comments no matter what.

If you read it, Liz (Official Rep) said the OP was misled and that he could cancel without an ETF. What is made up and what review are you talking about?

What review? None of this was a review.