cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System State Code 22.3.1

Spectator

System State Code 22.3.1

The modem has no internet access. I'm able to access the system control center by using the IP 192.168.0.1. After unplugging the modem and letting it start back up, I get system state code 22.3.1, ranging in progress. Satellite receive signal strength is 104. IP gateway association state is "Associating...". After a while the system state changes to 22.3.11, unable to transmit successfully to the gateway.
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: System State Code 22.3.1

@BlackEyedGhost

Are you still having issues?  

Unfortunately, it's likely that only HughesNet reps are going to be able to help with this.  The reps here are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, though it can take them a day or two to reply.  

Because the reps here aren't online on the weekends, you may want to call HughesNet's tech service at 866-347-3292 if you're still having the issue.  

With this said, weather at your gateway can affect your service in the same way as weather at your own location, and your gateway is located outside of the state you're in.  Many are in the west or midwest, where there have been some storms today.  I only bring this up as a possibility, though normally when it's weather related you don't see the kind of state code you're seeing, so I don't know.  Smiley Sad  

@Liz

@Amanda

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Assistant Professor

I'm not a rep, but it sounds like the modem was either hard reset or the dish itself was knocked out of alignment.

The system tried to re-range and determine the appropriate signal/power levels, which is part of the system registration process. Then it ultimately failed to acquire the satellite.

You will most likely need a visit from the friendly neighborhood installer/technician to re-establish the connection.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Associate Professor

If I am not mistaken... 22.3.11 can mean that he has sufficient recieve signal, but that the modem thinks that it can't transmit since the gateway never responds to requests.  Could be the modem is trying to communicate with an invalid gateway for the lat/lon.

Alum

Hello BlackEyedGhost,

Since this issue requires specific troubleshooting, you will need to call into our tech support line at 1-866-347-3293 for further assistance. 

Distinguished Professor IV

@Hal wrote:

Hello BlackEyedGhost,

Since this issue requires specific troubleshooting, you will need to call into our tech support line at 1-866-347-3293 for further assistance. 

Well, in the 2.5 years I've been frequenting this Community this is a first for me.  Though I know that Tier 4 tech service or engineers often do troubleshooting with a customer, which I've seen reps set up, I've never seen this suggestion before.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit