Freshman

System light off. Need help

My system light is off. Has been since 06/18/20

Current status code is 12.7.2

Please help
8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

That could be caused by connection problems at the gateway, where the signal comes in -- it could be weather, though if it's been down for 2 days it might be something else too. Do you know where your gateway is located? It's always in a different state from where you live. Go to http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status and post the long numbers/letters combo next to the words IP Gateway Association State.  

The HughesNet staff on this site won't be back until Monday.  You can always call the customer service line or use the live chat and see if they have any info regarding what may be going on with your system. 

justintanski wrote:
My system light is off. Has been since 06/18/20

Current status code is 12.7.2

Please help

Thanks for the reply. It says “Associating...” in the IP Gateway Association field. The transmit light has gone out since I posted yesterday. We had a fair bit of rain this past week, but the system was working fine during that time. The day it went out was a clear and sunny. Hopefully tech support will help me out tomorrow
maratsade

The mods may reply tomorrow or later in the week.  

As for the weather, it could also be weather at your gateway.  The gateway is not at your residence; it's always in a different state.

Knowing what your gateway ID is can help you figure out weather issues there.   If you can see the letters/numbers I asked you to check, please post them here. 

justintanski wrote:
Thanks for the reply. It says “Associating...” in the IP Gateway Association field. The transmit light has gone out since I posted yesterday. We had a fair bit of rain this past week, but the system was working fine during that time. The day it went out was a clear and sunny. Hopefully tech support will help me out tomorrow

Bump
maratsade

Justin, there's no need to bump your post. The mods will reply to it in their own time.  

Good morning Justin,

Welcome to the community, thanks for posting! We can certainly address this for you.

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Jun 25, 2020 between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM

. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz,

Thank you for setting that up. I appreciate it.

Good morning justintanski,

You're welcome! Just checked in on your site and glad to see it's back up and operating normally. Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you need anything.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!