System light off - transmitting error

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zz68
New Poster

System light off - transmitting error

Help! This morning my system light on my modem went off. When I go to system control center it shows a transmitting error code. Tried rebooting but it didn't help.
3 REPLIES 3
Damian

@Zz68,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. After running diagnostics on your account, it appears you are experiencing this issue due to heavy rain and cloud coverage in your area. Satellite signals are susceptible to being interrupted during periods of adverse weather. Once the weather clears, your service should return. We would also be happy to run diagnostics on your system again after the service returns. This would be to make sure there aren't any underlying alignment or signal problems. Please reach out again once the weather clears so we can finish troubleshooting. 

-Damian 

@Damian
Thank you for getting back with me. I was hopeful that the weather was the problem, however we have nice clear skies this morning and still NO Internet.

@Zz68,

If the weather is currently clear and you are still experiencing this issue, there may be an underlying problem. I am unable to detect this remotely as there is no communication with the modem. I was going to recommend steps to potentially have a technician come out, but I see you have already called and had this requested. The scheduling department will be in contact with you soon to confirm the appointment date available. I am confident the technician will be able to resolve this issue. If you have any further questions, you can reach out through here or by calling our support number. 

-Damian