Hughesnet Community

System light off

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PilotOR

System light off

Yesterday afternoon, 3/6/21, saw System light was out, service was down. This morning, up at 8am, System light is still out. I unplugged the modems power cord at the wall, waited 45 seconds, plugged it back in and same result. All other lights are on/blinking but System light is still out? HELP!

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HN reps on this site can run remote diagnostics on your modem to see what may be going on and if a tech needs to be sent out.  They're on M-F during business hours and typically reply within 48 hours.  You can also try calling the 24/7 customer service line at 866-347-3292.  

Liz

Good morning PilotOR,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Have you called in for help and if so, are you back online? I don't have your account number (SAN), but if you need additional assistance from me, please privately message me your SAN so I can take a look at your site.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning PilotOR,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!