cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System will not boot

Freshman

Re: System will not boot

Glad you got it taken care of. What was the resolution?

Sophomore

Techs will come out tomorrow and swap out my unit. The unit will be sent back for testing and hopefully, they'll let me know what happened to it. I blame ETs.
Spectator

I can't find what she told you. I have the same problem today 😔. All lights but system are on. Did all the usual stuff, even knew cords!
Distinguished Professor IV

@dzfire wrote:
Techs will come out tomorrow and swap out my unit. The unit will be sent back for testing and hopefully, they'll let me know what happened to it. I blame ETs.

It's gremlins!  

giphy.gif

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Distinguished Professor IV

@Shelley wrote:
I can't find what she told you. I have the same problem today 😔. All lights but system are on. Did all the usual stuff, even knew cords!

It sounds like your issue is different from the OP's.  It would be best for you to start a new topic to receive help and to keep your issue separate.   

You can do so here... https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit