Hughesnet Community

Target Practice is only good use for HughesNet equipment.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PissedCustomer
New Poster

Target Practice is only good use for HughesNet equipment.

Tried contacting tech support many times as service has been acting up since installed less than week ago. Then they tell me if I want a technician to check problem out, it will cost me. If they had got it working consistently in the first place, would not be contemplating closing bank account and using their equipment for target practice.
3 REPLIES 3
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Unless you purchased your equipment I would not recommend shooting holes in it. Even then kind of a no solution thing to do but go for it if makes you feel better.

Care to share in more detail what your exact problem is? The "service acting up" doesn't help anyone in trying to help you.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@PissedCustomer

Because this is a different avenue of receving help from the phone service, and because this is a support site, it would help if you explained what the issue is to start the process of getting it resolved.  

And, as BirdDog mentioned, it wouldn't be a great idea for you to use leased equipment for target practice, lest it be a target that ends up costing you hundreds of dollars.  That's an expensive target.    

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Before you take your frustrations out on some innocent equipment, post your issues here -- lots of people around to help troubleshoot, plus high level Hughesnet staff that can get things done. 

@PissedCustomer wrote:
Tried contacting tech support many times as service has been acting up since installed less than week ago. Then they tell me if I want a technician to check problem out, it will cost me. If they had got it working consistently in the first place, would not be contemplating closing bank account and using their equipment for target practice.