MrsC
New Poster

Terminal downtime 53%

I need to know if this is normal.

BC591CFC-A954-48C6-98EF-CBBBBA68900A.png

7 REPLIES 7
MrsC
New Poster

I am amazed by your speed to answer to your members questions.

Don’t bother.

Case # 109778214

bare65
Advanced Tutor

@MrsC wrote:

Don’t bother.

@MrsC

I'm amazed at how very RUDE other members can be on here given the fact that this support community is primarily made up of other customers with only 2 actual HughesNet employees (moderators) that are her on WEEKDAYS only.

I do apologize to you that another customer (aka member of the community) did not answer your question immediately...

This could be due to a number of reasons, one being that perhaps most folk have a LIFE on weekends and choose to spend their time doing other activities....

bare65
Advanced Tutor

@jezra

Ahhh, I've pounded many a t-post and chain-link fence posts over the years on our 10 acre property (my husband prefers to supervise, LMAO)

..although I prefer using a post pounder. (just saying..makes life a little easier)

But, if your like me, you work with what you got..

I would no doubt severely hurt myself swinging a sledgehammer, haha.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

jezra, 

Trying to keep animals in or out, or both?   

I hate breaking a sledge handle.  😞  

bare65
Advanced Tutor

@jezra

YIKES! I completely forgot about the whole "interacting with humans".. I try not to do it myself too often LOL!

I wanna see finished pics!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@MrsC wrote:

Don’t bother.

Case # 109778214

I guess you didn't bother to read the "About the Community" section.  I'm amazed.  

Liz

Hi MrsC,

Thanks for posting. As you've probably found out, the community is best for asking questions of other customers like yourself. For urgent and immediate help, it's best to do what you ended up doing--calling us at 866.347.3292, or using our chat support for live troubleshooting. 

Glad to see our phone reps created a dispatch to address your other concerns. Fixing that bad alignment should improve your system performance.

As for your original question, yes, that much terminal downtime would be expected if you run out of your monthly data allowance and are subjected to our Fair Access Policy, indicated by the 24.1.1 state code in your screenshot. Hope that clarifies things!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!