cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service. Awful Awful awful get out now!!!

Angrycon192
Freshman

Re: Terrible Service. Awful Awful awful get out now!!!

16261095498491341163096670395009.jpg

Angrycon192
Freshman

Can't connect cable directly. 😔 Tried to check connection still nothing. So poor performance unanticipated I suppose means too bad? Your stuck with inferior product based on my ineptitude to read further on all the details? 

Angrycon192
Freshman

So poor performance unanticipated I suppose means too bad? Your stuck with inferior product based on ineptitude to read further on all the details? Better luck next time?? Sounds pretty fair paying for something I can't use all the time. I am better off just sticking to mornings on my days off instead of using something I pay for normally. It's cheap, I get what I pay for.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I hope you read the disclaimers on the website and on the subscriber agreement. Satellite internet is not ideal for streaming, and depending on many factors, service varies, which is why performance is not guaranteed. They don't hide this, it's both on the website and is part of the legally binding subscriber agreement.

Angrycon192
Freshman

Nope I guess I'll treat it like a credit card or payment plan or debt contract? Let's go with debt contract. Wonderful!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did you try connecting the TV to the modem using a LAN cable? 

@Angrycon192 wrote:

Can't connect cable directly. 😔 

Liz

Hi Angrycon192,

Thanks for trying. Let me inquire with our engineers to see how congestion is in your area. To me it doesn't seem like an equipment issue if you're able to stream on your smart TV over wifi. I'll keep you posted once I have any news to share.

Your patience is much appreciated.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Angrycon192,

Thank you so much for your patience while our engineers investigate. They're still looking into this, but so far they haven't found anything yet that raises red flags on our side. I'll keep you posted on our progress as I get more news.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi Angrycon192,

Thank you so much for your patience while our engineers continue to investigate. After a meeting with them yesterday they still have not found any particular reason on the network for the cause of your concerns. While they continue to look into this I've applied a discount on your account for the next 6 months; you'll see this on your next bill.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Liz

Hi Angrycon192,

If you're up for it, our corporate engineers are offering to do live troubleshooting if you're still experiencing performance issues. Just let me know your availability.

Thanks,

Liz