cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Terrible Service. Awful Awful awful get out now!!!

Angrycon192
Freshman

Re: Terrible Service. Awful Awful awful get out now!!!

Sure- available Monday Tuesday around noon 

Liz

Thanks Angrycon192, I let the engineers know and will let you know if they can get on a call then or if they have other ideas.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

armwva
New Poster

And just what is the appropriate board to start a tech question?  And why would I/we ever have to sign up for something to run our own tests? Come on. We pay HughesNet. I'm not signing up for some service to run some tests on HugheNets equipment. That's HughesNets responsibility. 

Liz

Hi Angrycon192,

Just got confirmation, we're a go for next Monday at 12 pm CT/1 pm ET. Our engineers will call you at the number on file ending in 35. If there is a different number they should be calling, please privately message me with that phone number. If you're unavailable for the live troubleshooting session, please let me know ASAP so we can reschedule.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The appropriate board to start a tech support question is the Tech Support board. To start a question, click on the blue button labeled Start a topic, and post your question. 

To have speed issues addressed, the tests are required. You need to conduct the tests yourself because you are testing your devices, which the HughesNet techs can't do.  If you don't want to create a free account with the required service (Testmy.net), that's your choice, but you will not be able to have issues addressed here. You can always call the customer service number and request that a tech be sent to your home, but you will have to pay the current fee for that. 

@armwva wrote:

And just what is the appropriate board to start a tech question?  And why would I/we ever have to sign up for something to run our own tests? Come on. We pay HughesNet. I'm not signing up for some service to run some tests on HugheNets equipment. That's HughesNets responsibility. 

Angrycon192
Freshman

Ok sounds good πŸ‘

Liz

Hi Angrycon192,

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with the conference call details. 

-Liz

Liz

Hi Angrycon192,

Glad to hear the troubleshooting call today went well. I'll be on the lookout for the requested info from you so our engineers can compare to their collected data. Thanks so much for your cooperation!

-Liz