cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible...

New Poster

Terrible...

Burned through 30gb in 6 days without having anything connected. Literally laying in bed right now with not a single thing connected to the wifi and it is still somehow using data.... The only thing that is ever connected would be my tv. But its been turned on maybe three times in the last 6 days to watch a movie on my PS4, which is not connected to wifi. Call them and ask what the deal is and they say I used 10gb on Sunday. I wasnt home the entire day. And the usage was at 12am to 1am. And 8am to 12pm. I WAS ASLEEP AT MIDNIGHT!!!! The most worthless thing I have ever spent money on. Would rather spend all my money on a **bleep** to just cuddle instead of continuing on with Hughesnet. Its that bad. Customer service sucks too. But in their defense Im sure they are sick of having to listen to all the people **bleep** about being raped by you guys
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Terrible...

Hello mtwestlie406,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I am sorry for your frustration with the data issues. Please refer to your private messages for further assistance.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Terrible...

@mtwestlie406

You may be angry, and I'm glad that you are going to be helped by a moderator, but please refrain from offensive language.  There is ZERO excuse for subjecting others to such.  You may not have much respect for HughesNet, but please have it for your fellow customers and the rest of the general public who utilizes the information provided on this community.    

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit