cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You For Usable Internet

Assistant Professor

Thank You For Usable Internet

This may be one of those back-handed compliments but really am pleased I have been able to at least browse fairly fast the past few days.

Still very bad (unusable) for short periods but mostly usable.
Even downloading files has been fast more than not.

Thank you HughesNet for giving me what I pay for. Very good of you. This is a serious thanks although I know from experience it may not be long lived.

Please prove me wrong and rub it in my face. Please.
6 REPLIES 6
Assistant Professor

Re: Thank You For Usable Internet

Uggghhh! Like slogging through quicksand tonight during prime time. Guess I should be happy with better speeds during off peak.

You haven't proven me wrong.

Same Here... I was doing much better for a little while and was hopeful it might last..

Now, The last 2 nights are back to almost unuseable again...
New Poster

It will get better got remember we have spring break coming and the demand be higher

The 9000 has been slow for me at night as well especially on secure sites. Must have something to do with the turbo page being in idle mode more than spring break as this has not accured before.
Assistant Professor

My system is rocking tonight for an old 7000s! Have signal strength of 82, zero Failed Transmissions and very responsive overall.

Funny I still see I'm in PEP Flow Control. Oh well, could care less as long as it's working.

Thanks again HughesNet for giving me what I pay for. You're the best!

Hi sogoshe, thanks for the update and I'm very glad to hear that your system is performing well for you. Suz