cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to Rocky and Suz. May the holidays be happy for you both.

Thanks to Rocky and Suz. May the holidays be happy for you both.

I just finished a survey about phone support. I had nightmarish experiences with them stretching out over years before my problem was resolved in the forum. My problem was unusual (modem rebooting often) but the phone people were completely unequipped to deal with it. They did not seem to even have seen the screens I was looking at on the modem's web pages. They were very polite and tried, but were simply not up to the task.

I came here out of desperation and with little hope. Suz responded to me first and quickly seemed to grasp the true problem. Later Rocky chimed in and together they helped me navigate the morass, get the problem solved, and they also saved me as much money as was in their power to save me (which was almost all the repair charges and replacement of the modem, though I was past the warranty period). Through their skilled and invaluable help, the problem was solved.

Though at first they sent out feelers to see to what extent I was full of crap, a natural and expected thing for them to do since they need to spend time on real problems from sane people, once they recognized my true problem, they fixed it. I would not have expected otherwise from pros.

They deserve a raise. And those who communicate well by text should use the forum instead of the phone.

Thanks again, guys!
3 REPLIES 3
Alum

Re: Thanks to Rocky and Suz. May the holidays be happy for you both.

Thanks for your kind words John! It's always great to hear from happy folks! ;o)

-Rocky
Honorary Alumnus

Rocky,
You see we DO appreciate the effort you put forward on our behalf.
Highlighted
Alum

Never doubted it for a second Gwalk...a day or two - ok maybe a week or two - but not for a second! ;o)