cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to Suz, Sara and El Dorado Satellite for all their hard work.

Highlighted

Thanks to Suz, Sara and El Dorado Satellite for all their hard work.

First, Thanks to Suz, Sara and El Dorado Satellite for all their hard work. I usually didn't agree with the moderators and they definitely did not not appreciate several of my posts, still I realize what a thankless hard task they have and I want to Thank them for their efforts on my and everyone else's behalf. I got good internet service from Hughes, it wasn't great and I never liked calling in for support though the last two times was not bad, in fact it was good.

Good Luck to Hughes, the Mods and the Community. Don't be mean to the girls....they are doing the absolute best they can. See you in the funny papers

BTW. I had the BEST avatar
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Thanks to Suz, Sara and El Dorado Satellite for all their hard work.

What service did you get? DSL,Cable,cell?
New Poster

Good Luck RubyBob hope everything goes good for you

Yes, good luck Rudy, and TimJ CONGRADULATIONS on your new status job well done ol boy.

Good Luck RudyBob, yeah I think I'm gonna miss that avatar Smiley Happy Hey timmy J I hope your doing well? Is it Champ for real this time? If so good for you, you deserve recognition for all that extra effort you put in
Honorary Alumnus

Its Rudy, not Ruby. What's the matter, Chump frame too tight ?
New Poster

Thanks Gwalk900 Sorry Rudy thanks to Gwalk900 for pointing out my mistake he always on the ball. At least I wished you luck.