The WORST TECH SUPPORT and company in the country

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tighej
Freshman

The WORST TECH SUPPORT and company in the country

Hard to believe that the freaking TECH IDIOT told me that they cant help me, becase I dont have a computer that still has a LAND port.  Well **bleep** me.  Guess this type of support from Hughesnet should not surprise me, NOTHING about Hughsnet is worth while, worst company in the U.S.   

20 REPLIES 20
Talia64
New Poster

I agree 100% and I have knly been a customer for 8 days.  That *******  hung up on me twice.  They lied to me about the service.

[Edited: profanity - Amanda]

I have zero doubt, that they hung up on you. The company customer service department understands that their service sucks, and can't actually help you.

bare65
Advanced Tutor

@tighej

@Amanda, who just replied to you, is a corporate level HughesNet employee, one of only TWO Hughesnet employees that moderate this community. Unlike the customer service you may of previously experienced, I can tell you, without a doubt, that Amanda will do everything she can to help resolve your situation...and as she has mentioned, your PATIENCE  would be greatly appreciated.

If you allow her the time to look into your case, I have no doubts she can help you out....

Reason #2 why this internet company is the worst in the country.  Just changed my plan, and custmer service doesn't have the abilty to send me a confermation email "**bleep**"  how can an internet company even servive in this day and age without being able to send an email?   OH I know, screw the customer with **bleep**ty service.  

bare65
Advanced Tutor

Reason #1 why Hughesnet may not be entertaining your request for help...

YOU KEEP CURSING THEM OUT!!!!

If you chill out a little, stop with the cursing, and allow Amanda to help you, you MAY very well get the help that you need.

Thats interesting snowflake then fix it.  I dont believe that this company cares or has the abilty to fix anything.  Company understand they have substandard service, and is the #1 reason why this underperforming disorganization does not have a buyers remorse policy.   

Please feel free to correct me Snowflake. 

bare65
Advanced Tutor

@tighej

LOL @ 'snowflake'

This snowflake can't fix STUPID!

Calling the customer Stupid, will absolutly help my case with the Better Business Bureau. Thanks

Hahah... when one customer calls another customer stupid and the real snowflake runs to the Better Business Bureau. Now that *is* stupid. How's that feel, snowflake?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

He isnt a customer, he is a Hughesnet rep

Well, looks you got 100% of every word in that statement wrong, snowflake.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

and if he is not a Hughes net rep.  then I appoligize

bare65
Advanced Tutor

@tighej

Not sure how that will help you case..considering I'm a CUSTOMER too, LMAO!!

funny how, as a customer, you can dish it out calling folks 'snowflakes', but you can't take it when someone calls you stupid.

My bad, I thought you were a hughes net rep

Good. Now that we've gotten almost every preconceived notion out of your head, maybe you can calmly describe what your technical problem is, so someone on this forum can assist you without all of the insults.

bare65
Advanced Tutor

Nope..I'm just a customer like yourself.

apology accepted, and I appologize for calling you stupid.

Going back to my original reply to you, I would urge that you give Amanda some time to review your case as she IS a HughesNet 'corporate level' employee and if anyone can help you, she is the one to do it.

I agree 100% she is the persont to help I had Hughes net for a year now and, its the best internet I ever had in all honesty, If you live in a rural area like I do you can get Spectrum, Fiber etc...in my opinion Hughes Net is just like those companies just with the data limits and even after you run out of data you still have pretty good speeds..

"I know this didn't work the last time, but I'll do it again."

||: "Well, that didn't work, so I'll do it again..." : ||  <repeat, ad nauseum>

I get a kick out of people that come on here to complain about how bad something is, yet they continue to deal with it that way. Everyone knows what doing the same thing every time and expecting a different result means.

This, instead of using the resources that do work, right here in the forum they're complaining in. Does anyone see the irony here?

Edit: Oh, and use of "snowflake"... usually the snowflake is the one melting under the heat.

Amanda

Hi tighej,

We're disappointed to hear you feel this way about our service but would like the opportunity to assist you. To my understanding from your post, the technical support agent you spoke with told you they could not continue troubleshooting because you do not have a device which can connect with a LAN cable? I'm pulling up your account now so that I can run diagnostics in the meantime.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Okay, well if you all are done...

tighej - what exactly did you call in for support about? Looking at your system yesterday I did see at least one device connected over wi-fi but had a "poor" signal strength. Other than that the rest of your diagnostics appeared healthy, at least for the HughesNet modem and the pointing of the dish.

It definitely would help to know what you are experiencing so I can start looking in the right places. Are you having slow browsing (page to page), download/upload or video streaming issues? Or can you simply just not access the internet at all? 

Thanks,

Amanda Emojione_2744.svg.png