cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The WORST TECH SUPPORT and company in the country

Freshman

Re: The WORST TECH SUPPORT and company in the country

Calling the customer Stupid, will absolutly help my case with the Better Business Bureau. Thanks

Senior Instructor

Hahah... when one customer calls another customer stupid and the real snowflake runs to the Better Business Bureau. Now that *is* stupid. How's that feel, snowflake?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Freshman

He isnt a customer, he is a Hughesnet rep

Advanced Tutor

@tighej

Not sure how that will help you case..considering I'm a CUSTOMER too, LMAO!!

funny how, as a customer, you can dish it out calling folks 'snowflakes', but you can't take it when someone calls you stupid.

Freshman

and if he is not a Hughes net rep.  then I appoligize

Senior Instructor

Well, looks you got 100% of every word in that statement wrong, snowflake.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Freshman

My bad, I thought you were a hughes net rep

Highlighted
Senior Instructor

Good. Now that we've gotten almost every preconceived notion out of your head, maybe you can calmly describe what your technical problem is, so someone on this forum can assist you without all of the insults.

Advanced Tutor

Nope..I'm just a customer like yourself.

apology accepted, and I appologize for calling you stupid.

Going back to my original reply to you, I would urge that you give Amanda some time to review your case as she IS a HughesNet 'corporate level' employee and if anyone can help you, she is the one to do it.

New Poster

I agree 100% she is the persont to help I had Hughes net for a year now and, its the best internet I ever had in all honesty, If you live in a rural area like I do you can get Spectrum, Fiber etc...in my opinion Hughes Net is just like those companies just with the data limits and even after you run out of data you still have pretty good speeds..