cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The WORST TECH SUPPORT and company in the country

Freshman

The WORST TECH SUPPORT and company in the country

Hard to believe that the freaking TECH IDIOT told me that they cant help me, becase I dont have a computer that still has a LAND port.  Well **bleep** me.  Guess this type of support from Hughesnet should not surprise me, NOTHING about Hughsnet is worth while, worst company in the U.S.   

20 REPLIES 20
New Poster

Re: The WORST TECH SUPPORT and company in the country

I agree 100% and I have knly been a customer for 8 days.  That *******  hung up on me twice.  They lied to me about the service.

[Edited: profanity - Amanda]

Hi tighej,

We're disappointed to hear you feel this way about our service but would like the opportunity to assist you. To my understanding from your post, the technical support agent you spoke with told you they could not continue troubleshooting because you do not have a device which can connect with a LAN cable? I'm pulling up your account now so that I can run diagnostics in the meantime.

Thank you,

Amanda

Freshman

I have zero doubt, that they hung up on you. The company customer service department understands that their service sucks, and can't actually help you.

Advanced Tutor

@tighej

@Amanda, who just replied to you, is a corporate level HughesNet employee, one of only TWO Hughesnet employees that moderate this community. Unlike the customer service you may of previously experienced, I can tell you, without a doubt, that Amanda will do everything she can to help resolve your situation...and as she has mentioned, your PATIENCE  would be greatly appreciated.

If you allow her the time to look into your case, I have no doubts she can help you out....

Freshman

Reason #2 why this internet company is the worst in the country.  Just changed my plan, and custmer service doesn't have the abilty to send me a confermation email "**bleep**"  how can an internet company even servive in this day and age without being able to send an email?   OH I know, screw the customer with **bleep**ty service.  

Advanced Tutor

Reason #1 why Hughesnet may not be entertaining your request for help...

YOU KEEP CURSING THEM OUT!!!!

If you chill out a little, stop with the cursing, and allow Amanda to help you, you MAY very well get the help that you need.

Freshman

Thats interesting snowflake then fix it.  I dont believe that this company cares or has the abilty to fix anything.  Company understand they have substandard service, and is the #1 reason why this underperforming disorganization does not have a buyers remorse policy.   

Please feel free to correct me Snowflake. 

Assistant Professor

"I know this didn't work the last time, but I'll do it again."

||: "Well, that didn't work, so I'll do it again..." : ||  <repeat, ad nauseum>

I get a kick out of people that come on here to complain about how bad something is, yet they continue to deal with it that way. Everyone knows what doing the same thing every time and expecting a different result means.

This, instead of using the resources that do work, right here in the forum they're complaining in. Does anyone see the irony here?

Edit: Oh, and use of "snowflake"... usually the snowflake is the one melting under the heat.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Advanced Tutor

@tighej

LOL @ 'snowflake'

This snowflake can't fix STUPID!