cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new graphs are atrocious.

Highlighted

The new graphs are atrocious.

The new graphs are atrocious.  It is impossible to track my teenage daughters usage with them.  We run out every month.  Seriously considering going back to dial up because service is so bad and we are paying so much.  I know they offer better plans to people in other areas for less money than we pay for our crappy service.  At least with the old graph I could track hour by hour of the teenagers use, but these new graphs are impossible unless I sit on the friggin graph every friggin hour.  Toooooo much stress and too expensive.  Very disappointed.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: The new graphs are atrocious.

Hello Christine

Welcome to our community. We're sorry the new graphs are not to your liking and their design is causing you to exceed your allowance. Have you tried setting limits to your daughters internet use?

Amanda
Highlighted
Freshman

Glasswire.com shows a 5 min graph Maybe that will help. And yes, what is your daughter doing? Maybe she can change some parameters of her downloads, ie Standard Def vs HD. Non automatic start of Facebook video.
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Here is an example of a Glasswire output page. This one is set on "week" and the sliders at the bottom are being used to zero in on a portion of that week:

(click on the picture for larger image)

Highlighted

Hi,
Yes, ME TOO>  I hate the new graphs, too.   I don't use it at all.  I use the actusage HOUR BY HOUR and it is quite good.  

That link is here so save it:
http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/frmUsage.cfm

Even the Dashboard loads so slow it is quite bad.  I do use Glasswire but I find it is not easy to use.   At least it does have the data points if one gets good at using it.  

PLEASE go back or fix the useless graphs so we DO NOT HAVE  to use Glasswire for basic, quick discernment of our usage.  

Thank you very much.  

-Larry in No. Idaho 
Associate Professor

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Larry is more than well aware of the limitations of that site as it applies to Gen4.

I have discussed the limitations at length with him,