cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The service is ridiculous

Highlighted

The service is ridiculous

After reading all the complaints I have reported them to the BBB. If everyone is unhappy I feel as if it is my duty to report them, maybe they can help us to get these issues resolved
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: The service is ridiculous

The BBB has no "enforcement" abilities.
The purpose of the BBB is to open a dialog between a customer and a company and Hughes does that as a matter of course ... with no outside influence.

In none of your three posts in the community so far have you stated the nature of your problem.
Lets face a fact here ... computers and networking are complex issues.
When its "broke" troubleshooting is in order.

State the nature of your problem and you will receive help.
Highlighted

Good morning jkhboblitt,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Your BBB complaint will be addressed by one of our corporate officers within their required deadline.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Since you appear to feel it is your "duty" to report to the BBB because of the number of complaints YOU have read, it should then be your duty to report that I have used HN for over a decade and have NEVER had a problem, am totally satisfied with both the service and support.  
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Here is a perfect example of the value of "saber rattling".

The OP instead of making an attempt at a adult like clear and concise post outlining the issue attempted .... a "threat". That threat kicked in a different set of "rules" effectively stopping any support at this level.

And why ? The BBB has no enforcement teeth.

Highlighted
Tutor

If you would have just posted your problem here in the 1st place you would have already been dealing with the corporate office. Now you have extended your help time by at least 30 days since I believe they have that long to reply. You have, as Gwalk said, changed the way they will help you.

Smart move.....yeah right.
Highlighted

I did report it! Before I even posted this. I am just thinking if the service is so bad then there is a need for people to stand up so that we are not getting ripped off.
Highlighted

I have been on the phone more than 10 hours trying to fix it, I was told that my case was going to be sent to the Hughes Net engineers and they were to call me in 24-48 hours. When I called back it had not even been sent. I am not usually one to stand up and after all the times I called in and they still have not helped.  Well if reporting my concerns to the BBB causes them to not help me then be it, because calling and calling and calling for assistance hasn't help then I am not any worse off,
Highlighted

Thank you! I didn't know what else to do.
Highlighted

You did report that I have been pleased with my HN service for over 10 years?  I'm not so sure you are reading everything you see. I'm not being ripped off. I am pleased with the service. Are you OK?