cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The service is ridiculous

Honorary Alumnus

Re: The service is ridiculous

At this point your concerns will be handled by corporate .. according to a ... schedule.

The thing is had you posted your problem here .. not only are the Forum Mods corporate but there are a number of us that are long term users with a lot of Hughesnet, computer and networking experience and may have been able to offer our experience and knowledge.
New Poster

Reports to the BBB provide information to anyone seeking input about a company before 'signing on the dotted line'. Seems like a good idea to me.
Honorary Alumnus

@wren2,
Reports to any agency should be the result of (also known as a breakdown in communication) a customers inability to engage a business in problem resolution.

It s like "war". War is the result of the breakdown of diplomacy.
 If you have an issue ... make an adult-like post listing the pertinent facts of your system and details as to the type of problem you are having.

I have never seen Hughes "step away" from a customer concern. Some users have been "challenged" in some manner and could only express themselves in a profane manner and even then the Mods would attempt to "clean up and make sense" of the post and try to address the issue.

The one thing that can't happen, regardless of complaints is to make a satellite connection the equivalent of a ground base ISP.
IT is what it is and no amount of belly-aching is going to change that.

Knowledge is KING. The more you know about your system.... the less frustration.

If you have another option .... take it !  Satellite is a niche product for those that have no other options.

New Poster

Makes more sense for folks to be able to access info and complaints on 'niche products'. Why hide a problem unless you believe it better to be dishonest.
Honorary Alumnus

@wren2

Nothing is "hidden".

The above posted information is straightforward in nature.

It appears that you are not here to learn or accept new information so I will leave you to the Hughes employees.

Good Day to you Sir or Madam.

New Poster

Making the information available is problematic for you?

There are issues at and with Hughes that, as a businessperson, I do take exception to. Whenever a company's first line of defense is the fine print there is a problem.