cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a problem with your website

New Poster

There is a problem with your website

I have been trying since last night to complete an order for home phone service but everytime I try to complete it a pop up comes up saying there is a a communication error with your server try again later. I hope you fix this soon or I will just go get a home phone from att
2 REPLIES 2
Professor

Re: There is a problem with your website

So get a phone from AT&T. It's your choice, and I doubt your silly threat will in any way threaten anyone. 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: There is a problem with your website

@nickysduck2 

Unfortunately, with it being the weekend, it's possible that the problem won't be fixed until Monday. 

I was going to do a quick check then post the steps to try to help you get your order completed, but I'm seeing problems as well, for which I started a new topic.  Actually, not just the Voice ordering page, but quite a bit of the MyAccount site, and what makes it harder to discern is that it appears to be an intermittent problem, as sometimes it worked.  

Still, it's possible that whatever is causing it will be fixed soon.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Smiley Happy

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit