cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This experience has been beyond frustrating.

This experience has been beyond frustrating.

The data is completely inadequate. I would have very much appreciated some sort of honesty by the sales representative when I asked questions about usage and plans for a larger family.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: This experience has been beyond frustrating.

Was there no other internet available for you? Most of us have this because we live out in the country where other internets do not go. And it is very different from DSL or other internet. You have to download the status meter and watch your data usage. If you download you need to do it during the
bonus bytes window during the night. Things like netflix, tumbler and online high action games will eat up your data. You need to keep the data off on your phone so it won't connect and use your data. There is a huge learning curve for hughesnet. If you do not read and learn about it you will never be happy with it. It is limited internet. 
Alum

Re: This experience has been beyond frustrating.

Hi scaford,

I see this is your first post so welcome! It can be extremely frustrated to hit your data limit however we do have tokens that you can purchase whenever you run out. I'm curious though, when you spoke to our sales agent about your family dynamics and what you would need the service for, what did you end up subscribing to? If you believe our agent was misleading we can have your sales call reviewed. Depending on what we find, there are steps we can take to resolve this for you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris