cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Honorary Alumnus

Re: This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Sadly not a single question that Liz asked was answered.

Re: This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Sadly, I've running speed test for the last hour. 

If you have a solution, post it. If you have an idea, post it. Otherwise, please keep it to yourself.

If you're getting kicked off the the internet...........run a speed test(advise from my 13yr old neighbor kid).  Running several now will post for Liz..................what was thought to be another problem was just an old ones  returning...................I intend to have  this solved first, then will contend with another problem,

Liz,

Back with original problem. Desktop wired directly to modem. Nothing else connected. No Route. No printer. Nothing. Test ran from 9:37pm (est) to about 11pm +. Testmy.net and Hughesnet were the only site running(keeping an eye data)

Will talk Monday
Honorary Alumnus

What was one of the things Liz asked you to do ......
She asked, when the issue strikes look at the SCC, see what the status is and post the result here.
That IS part of your solution ....

Hey genius.................how many times do I need to post it?

Well..............??
tw

Hi tw,

Thanks for posting back with your speed tests. This I can work with, so I'll send this to our engineers so they can have a look at your site. I'll post back once I have any updates or additional instructions for you from the engineers.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

TY Liz,

My biggest problem is being the  road again. WBG 12/18 til after the new year.

tw