cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Re: This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Good morning tw, 

I just got a message last night from one of the engineers saying you should be fine now, I hope you can check your system performance before you go to confirm that your speeds have improved.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

TY  Liz,

On the second problem ............data lose..............
I operate a 27" iMac..............all the suggestion from your helpers has been for PC's, does anybody from hughesnet have any suggestions as to how I may identify where the data is being used. Software to track or hardware that can be added to aid us.

We've done the usual dumbing down "You tube", Netflix, Facebook and programming all identifiable updates to be run 2-8am.

tw

All I've Googled so far that looks promising is ProteMac: http://www.protemac.com/Meter,mac/FAQ/#Can I view TCP, UDP or Full Traffic Info for an Application?

From the screenshot the program appears to breakdown the incoming and outgoing connections by application.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

This what was happening the most last weekend and it happened again tonight. I'm a photographer who uses Photoshop CC and a Wacom tablet to post edit my images. This happens when I try to use the tablet.

Thanks again Liz, this looks very promising. I'll have to wait until I return but what I've read it has a good chance of helping with what I want............ty ty
Assistant Professor

tw, to be fair it is very hard for HughesNet to troubleshoot and support all the different devices and software out there. 

No offense but you've been all over the place with what device(s) has the issue and what software.

What OS does the Wacom have and what kind of wireless adapter does it have? Sure the adapter is not turning off for some reason?

Good morning tw, 

I agree, it would be best to stick to one concern at a time.

My initial thought on the Wacom tablet is to check their support site to see what their suggestions are, then to go through the usual troubleshooting (does this always happen, when did it start, any changes to the system, does it work on a non-HN connection, etc.)

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Oops, I think my post got misinterpreted. I only posted to inform what I meant by "getting kicked off". This is one of the culprits. By all means, stick with the problem at hand.

As for your thoughts on Wacom in order and only fyi...............not yet, I am, it does, week ago, only the changes to auto updating and yes it does.

As far as it is hard for Hughnet to troubleshoot and support al the  devices and software out here........................respectfully, it's not easy on this end either.

Oh, and as far as being  all over the place(no offense taken by the way) problem has not been a singular.

Lastly, the Wacom is plugged in to our system. No wifi. No power, other than what's provided by our computer. As for the OS?? I have no idea....................but, again, the post was not meant to divert our attentions. Just informing.

OK, so we'll wait to hear back on how ProteMac works out for you. 

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Are the engineers still in the mix? Last evening was a little suspect as I was booted twice but that was mild compared to last weekend. I ran some Full HD video from 2-5am without so much as a hiccup.