cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Re: This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Your right I can't pay my bill. I have 2 other services I'll looking at now.I'm getting out of this hell hole

Re: This is getting way too difficult.....keep getting kicked off, no matter what browser I'm using.

Good morning tw,

The engineers already did their part regarding your concerns, but they are always available if necessary.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

k...................see ya next year

Hello Liz,

Made it back..............spent the week playing, with the computer, to see what goes with Hughes.net. Nothing major yet. No data lost while I was away but then  again computer and router weren't on. Modem was. So, that was good. Tried to download ProteMac free trial but it keeps giving me a "404 Not Found" message.
Will be checking with the publisher if they will allow a purchase, at least for a year.

Separate issue, been asked to move to Tennessee. In the mountains. How do I ask/tell/find out if new location is satellite friendly?

tw

Welcome back, tw!

OK, no data usage while the modem was isolated, that's good. Do let me know how ProteMac works out for you.

Well, the main requirement is a clear view of the southern sky. If there are a lot of trees blocking your way, they would have to be cut to give you the line of sight the dish needs. If there's a mountain in the way then the dish cannot contact the satellite. 

Perhaps you can inquire with a local realtor or maybe even neighbors?

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

ty for the reply.............first, I have to find a houseSmiley Happy

Ok..................the link you gave me for PROTEMAX is a bust..............We cannot even buy it!!!!!!!!!!! Let alone download a 10 day trial................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw bummer... It seemed to be one of the more promising things I Googled, perhaps you may have better luck finding something. I just Googled "data monitoring Mac" or something like that to get started and looked thru the initial lists of recommended programs. Unfortunately, most of those lists are a bit outdated. Glasswire seems to have a beta Mac version of their program you can sign up for, but there's no telling how that's going. Perhaps you can at least sign up for that in the meantime.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning tw,

It's been two weeks since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz