cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is going to be the longest two year of my life

Re: This is going to be the longest two year of my life

P.S>  from Larry - one additional reason for posting is that for some unknown reason I got NONE of the REPLIES to my posts.  Let's see if this get satisfaction software (or something I am doing with it) will work as it should.  Thank you, all,again - I REALLY do appreciate the great information here. I DO get the initial topics daily 10-20 of them and do read and benefit from them, 

-Larry in NO. Idaho
WJA

I've run Hughesnet, AT&T and testmy.net back to back and AT&T and testmy both match but Hughes is way off

If I am not mistaken Micro$oft is going to be dropping IE and pushing everyone over to The Edge.

Hello leannesix,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. We're very sorry to hear about your experience with us so far and I would really like the chance to make it right. We can start off helping you by finding your account with your help - so I need a recent case number or the serial number from your modem.

After we find you, I can run some quick diagnostics to see what we're working with. Perhaps this is an easy fix! I look forward to your response.

Thank you
Amanda