cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is just plain stupid very slow connection

Sophomore

This is just plain stupid very slow connection

I have called support a couple of times recently and am very unhappy. They have trouble understanding me and I them. I speak English! On my last call they told me I have a balance owed on my account and that is why it was slowed. I disagreed with the rep and she transferred me to customer support and it turns out I did not owe anything. I always pay on time! I still didn't get any help. My serial is ESN:10060071 please somebody help with this slow speed!
4 REPLIES 4
Sophomore
Alum

Re: This is just plain stupid very slow connection

Hi bob,

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for posting your serial number. I see from your previous posts that we've previously escalated your case to our engineers. We have gone ahead and asked them to look into your site again. 

Take note, when running your tests from testmy.net please make sure that you use 12MB as the DL and UL size. This is the appropriate setting to accurately measure your satellite speeds. If you can also run 3 tests spaced 5 min apart throughout the day, we can get a better idea of your overall performance. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thanks,
Chris
Highlighted
Alum

Hi bob,

Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that our engineers mentioned your site is still being worked on. Nothing substantial yet but they'll keep us posted. We have not forgotten about you :-). We'll let you know if we hear anything further. 

- Chris
Alum

Hi Bob,

We received some news from our engineers. They have made some changes to your site. Please take a few days to monitor your performance and get back to us with an update. Hopefully you should see an improvement. 

Thank you,
Chris