cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This stinks

Re: This stinks

Several neighbors near by are also switching back to excede. The only reason I switched is I was LIED to I was told they would be expanding 4Gen to my area within 1 year. That was a complete lie.
Advanced Tutor

Bill,

I just went to the link you posted & this is what I found.
Assistant Professor

Reggie, those are the Classic plans, he is right about the Evolution and Freedom plans.

Just like HughesNet, they have a confusing array of plans based upon area.
Assistant Professor

Bill, those plans are not available in my zip, only the Classic plans. Again it varies by location.
Advanced Tutor

sgoshe'

You are right, I was wrong. I should have read the other plans. I typed in my Zip & that is what it showed for my area.

Reggie
Assistant Professor

Bill and Reggie, you are both right, it depends on what is offered in a particular area. Some places it is midnight, others it is 3 AM. Can't we all just get along.  Smiley Happy
Advanced Tutor

Thank You. Keep up the good work.

Reggie
Assistant Professor

If one wants to cut hairs Bill was wrong in his original reply by assuming everyone can get the Evolution or Freedom plan.

Night all.

Well I am leaving Hughes on the 16th. I am not paying anymore. No need just discovered that I can get DSL now. for 35 Bucks a month Really Unlimited Internet. So no more fappig ou and no more losing a signal at least twice a week. and I will save money Good deal all the way around
Highlighted

Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving us the on 16th, did the site visit not help?

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->