cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Days of extremely slow and unresponsive internet connection.

Sophomore

Re: Three Days of extremely slow and unresponsive internet connection.

@Liz

My computer was in sleep mode for a couple hours. I didn't expect a reply this quick. When my computer is in sleep. It automatically loses LAN connection with my modem. It is now active again. Will leave my PC on so you can conduct your diagnostics.

Thanks t.steven, I was able to run diagnostics on your site. Let me send you our latest model modem, the HT2000w for free. We recently got authorization to send these out so let's give this a try. Please let me know if you see any difference in performance. You can hang onto your HT1100 just in case you need to switch back, we won't need that sent back to us.

Once you receive the HT2000w modem, connect and power it on up to an hour so it will be activated automatically. Here's the user guide for the modem for reference.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

@Liz

Alright, thanks. When I recieve it. I will hook it up and give that a try. I will post back with results once I have done so. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Sophomore

@Liz

Just curious. Any ETA on that modem? If anything has changed, I would appreciate an update. Thanks.

Good morning t.steven,

Thank you for checking in, not sure what happened, but I've placed another order for the modem. You can track the status here: rmastatus.hughesnet.com You'll just need your SAN and zip code.

I do apologize for the wait. Please let me know how this modem works for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

@Liz

Alright, thanks for the update, and it's not a problem. Thanks!

Sophomore

@Liz

Alright, I am not sure what's going on. I still havn't recieved the modem, nor have I gotten confirmation of one being sent. Not sure where to go from here.

Hi t.steven,

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

@Liz

Hey, I just wanted to let ya know. I sent you a private message couple days ago updating you on my status. Not sure if you have gotten it or have seen it. I just thought you should know. Again, thank you for your many attempts to help me.

Hi t.steven,

Thank you for letting me know, I'm composing my PM back to you.

Thanks,
Liz