Hughesnet Community

Tired of Waiting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephanie Rock

Tired of Waiting

It has been 2 months since I informed Amanda at HughesNet that one of my neighbors actually witnessed their installer do property damage at my house. That was the last contact I received from them regarding rectifying the situation. I am not sure what further steps I need to take now that I have an eye witness.
8 REPLIES 8
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Hi Bill. How many names do you have?
Stephanie Rock

Who is bill?I think you have the wrong person
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

In your last thread Amanda stated, "I will be sending you the photos we have from the installer for comparison, please check your e-mail. "

But I don't see any further replies in the thread from you after that.
Stephanie Rock

The rest of the correspondence was done through email
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Sorry Stephanie the comment was meant for Mindbender.
Stephanie Rock

ok no problem.
Amanda

Hi Stephanie,

As discussed in our e-mails, I did escalate this to our corporate install manager and he let me know this incident had already been investigated from a previous complaint. The installer did provide us photos of your installation which also showed the gazebo torn down before the technician left, indicating it was already in this shape when the tech was on site. You let us know that the damage was caused by the technician hitting it with his truck while leaving, however the image was taken before the technician left. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Amanda
Katie0
Admin

Mindbender, You keep returning which leads us to conclude you miss us.  Let's get to the core of your concern. I'm happy to hear what you have to say. Call me. As Mordacious, you have my number.  Alternately,  send a private message with your SAN.