Token History - "There are no items to display"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewA
New Poster

Token History - "There are no items to display"

I've been a Hughesnet customer for nine years. I realy wish I wasn't, but dial-up is the only other option. Pulling up my "Token History," I get "There are no items to display." Really? I've spent a lot of money on 'tokens,' yet no history of it. Figures.

6 REPLIES 6
Ricky
Tutor

Not sure why your token history is not showing. However please go back and edit out your DSS number. This is a public forum and you never want to post that information on such forums.

How did I post my DSS number? I get what you're saying. And how do I edit it out.

It appears to be your user name. Let me see if I can figure out how to change that.

I do not see where to change that. Hopefully a more experienced user will come by soon to guide you in the right direction.

This was my first post, and Hughesnet posted my DSS as my user name. That's just typical. Thanks for pointing it out. I've frantically run around their site to find out how to change, but can find nothing.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Requires moderators to change the username after you have setup your account on the community...

@Liz will be able to, you should probably tell her in this thread what you want your username as... Needs to be a single word and can have numbers in it if you wish.

As far as token purchase history, I have no idea where one would see that other than looking at their invoices.